YAE2018 Last Mile Team Member
Last Mile Volunteers support and coordinate a range of activities to engage spectators on the final route to the venue.
Team Leader: Event Operations / Volunteer Manager (TBC)
Team: Last Mile
As a Last Mile Team Member, we may reasonably expect you to:
- Greet large numbers of individuals whilst lining the Last Mile
- Provide an engaging and enthusiastic welcome
- Liaise with Last Mile performers (TBC)
- Guide and assist spectators to help with safe arrivals
- Volunteer during evenings and weekends.
When do you volunteer?
- There is a selection of shifts for you to indicate your availability.
- We hope that you will be able to volunteer with us for at least three shifts throughout the event so that we can each get the most from the volunteering experience.
- All shift timings are correct at the time of recruitment. However some changes may occur in the build-up and during the event itself. We will share any changes with as much notice as possible and discuss this with you.
- Sunday shifts are only available to volunteers who have volunteered earlier during the Championships.
Please see the attached Schedule of Services for further information on the expectations of the role. Any questions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena Birmingham, B12AA
Badminton England will provide volunteers with free refreshments and meals during their shifts, complimentary clothing and exclusive off-duty access to watching the event!
Event Support,Badminton,Volunteer,YONEX All England,Last Mile
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Age Groups Mixed
Starts 14/03/2018 07:30:00