YAE2018 Match Control Team Member
Match Control Team Members help coordinate the tournament software, liaise with the umpire and announcers, display matches/scores for spectators and provide information for other key workers to help with their roles.
Team Leader: Event Operations Manager
Team: Event Operations
As a Match Control Team Member, we may reasonably expect you to:
- Check the scoring system is functioning correctly daily and feedback on any issues
- Print umpire sheets and orders of play
- Put matches on court/off court (electronically)
- Produce daily reports through tournament software (if required)
- Liaise with Match Control to ensure a coordinated approach
- Volunteer during evenings and weekends.
When do I volunteer?
- There is a selection of shifts for you to indicate your availability.
- We hope that you will be able to volunteer with us for at least three shifts throughout the event so that we can each get the most from the volunteering experience.
- All shift timings are correct at the time of recruitment. However some changes may occur in the build-up and during the event itself. We will share any changes with as much notice as possible and discuss this with you.
- Sunday shifts are only available to volunteers who have volunteered earlier during the Championships.
Please see the attached Schedule of Services for further information on the expectations of the role. Any questions please send to: email@example.com
Arena Birmingham, B12AA
Badminton England will provide volunteers with free refreshments and meals during their shifts, complimentary clothing and exclusive off-duty access to watching the event!
Event Support,Field of PlayMatch Control,YONEX All England,Volunteer
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Age Groups Mixed
Starts 14/03/2018 07:30:00