YAE2018 Media Centre Team Member
Media Centre Team Members support the attending accredited media, TV production crews and event photographers by manning the media centre throughout the Championships, responding to requests for interviews/ information and access as well as ensuring their comfort and wellbeing. Some content generation may also be requested.
Team Leader: Media Centre Manager
As a Media Team Member, we may reasonably expect you to:
- Meet and greet all attending media and respond to queries/requests
- Keep media attendees up to date with event information, player availability, live stream and results
-Brief photographers on the guidelines, with support from the Media Centre Manager
- Maintain a constant flow of information, including press releases and flash quotes (sourced from the Mixed Zone Team)
- Generate content (such as blog and social media) to assist the Media Centre Manager and Production teams
- Liaise with TV production crews, Mixed Zone and field of play teams on urgent queries relating to media operations on site
- Assist with arrangements for press conferences, sponsor events and photo opportunities that may be of interest to media
- Volunteer during evenings and weekends.
When do you volunteer?
- There is a selection of shifts for you to indicate your availability.
- We hope that you will be able to volunteer with us for at least five shifts throughout the event so that we can each get the most from the volunteering experience.
- All shift timings are correct at the time of recruitment. However some changes may occur in the build-up and during the event itself. We will share any changes with as much notice as possible and discuss this with you.
- Weekend shifts will be prioritised for volunteers who have volunteered earlier during the Championships.
Please see the attached Schedule of Services for further information on the expectations of the role. Any questions please send to: email@example.com
Arena Birmingham, B12AA
Badminton England will provide volunteers with free refreshments and meals during their shifts, complimentary clothing and exclusive off-duty access to watching the event!
Event Support,Media,VolunteerYONEX All England,Badminton
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Age Groups Mixed
Starts 14/03/2018 07:00:00