YAE2018 Volunteer Services Team Member
Volunteer Services Team Members are the first point of call for all volunteers. They distribute resources, support the volunteers and help facilitate the best possible volunteer experience.
Team Leader: Volunteer Manager
Team: Volunteer Services
As a Volunteer Services Team Member, we may reasonably expect you to:
- Be a friendly face and welcome all volunteers to the event!
- Complete volunteer check in
- Distribute Meal Vouchers, Volunteer Clothing, Car Parking Passes, and Volunteer Packs and support volunteer expense claims
- Support Baggage Store Team Members
- Liaise with the Volunteer Manager to help resolve and record any volunteer queries
- Volunteer during evenings and weekends.
When do you volunteer?
- There is a selection of shifts for you to indicate your availability.
- We hope that you will be able to volunteer with us for at least three shifts throughout the event so that we can each get the most from the volunteering experience.
- All shift timings are correct at the time of recruitment. However some changes may occur in the build-up and during the event itself. We will share any changes with as much notice as possible and discuss this with you.
- Sunday shifts are only available to volunteers who have volunteered earlier during the Championships.
Please see the attached Schedule of Services for further information on the expectations of the role. Any questions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena Birmingham, B12AA
Badminton England will provide volunteers with free refreshments and meals during their shifts, complimentary clothing and exclusive off-duty access to watching the event!
Event Support,Badminton,VolunteerYONEX All England
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Age Groups Mixed
Starts 14/03/2018 06:45:00