YAE2018 Team Liaison & Information Team Member
Team Liaison Officers are the main point of contact for teams and individual players during their stay at the Event. They are vital in presenting the friendly face of the tournament from the point of arrival of teams and to act as the intermediary contact between teams and tournament organisers.
Team Leader: Team Liaison & Information Team Member (Volunteer)
Team: Team Liaison & Information
As a Team Liaison & Information Team Member, we may reasonably expect you to:
- Be the friendly face at desks in the airports and key hotels
- Liaise with the Transport Team Members at the airport
- Escort teams from arrivals at airport terminal building through pedestrian areas to waiting transport
- Be the main point of contact for teams and individual players and help to make their stay as comfortable as possible
- Answer any queries and help resolve any issues
- Look after a specific team and be prepared to speak to the specific team, even when off-desk duty
- Volunteer during evenings and weekends.
When do you volunteer?
- There is a selection of shifts for you to indicate your availability.
- We hope that you will be able to volunteer with us for at least three shifts throughout the event so that we can each get the most from the volunteering experience.
- All shift timings are correct at the time of recruitment. However due to the nature of the role, some changes may occur in the build-up and during the event itself. We will share any changes with as much notice as possible and discuss this with you.
- Sunday shifts are only available to volunteers who have volunteered earlier during the Championships.
From the expressions of interest we receive, we will also be looking to select a Deputy Team Leader. As a Deputy Team Leader, you would support the Team Leader with training and leading the Team Members before and during the event.
Please see the attached Schedule of Services for further information on the expectations of the role. Any questions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena Birmingham, B12AA
Badminton England will provide volunteers with free refreshments and meals during their shifts, complimentary clothing and exclusive off-duty access to watching the event!
Event Support,Badminton,YONEX All EnglandInformation,Team Liaison
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Age Groups Mixed