YAE2018 Shuttle Control Team Member
Shuttle Control Team Members help to maintain a safe and clean playing environment for badminton athletes through the competition by collecting and replacing shuttles before and after each match.
Team Leader: Shuttle Control Team Leader (Volunteer)
Team: Shuttle Control Entrance Team
As a Shuttle Control Team Member, we may reasonably expect you to:
- Work as a team to ensure the courts are ready for matches
- Collect and replace shuttles efficiently before and after matches
- Assist the Shuttle Control Team Leader as and when requested
- Volunteer during evenings and weekends.
When do I volunteer?
- There is a selection of shifts for you to indicate your availability.
- We hope that you will be able to volunteer with us for at least three shifts throughout the event so that we can each get the most from the volunteering experience.
- All shift timings are correct at the time of recruitment. However some changes may occur in the build-up and during the event itself. We will share any changes with as much notice as possible and discuss this with you.
- Sunday shifts are only available to volunteers who have volunteered earlier during the Championships.
From the expressions of interest we receive, we will also be looking to select a Deputy Team Leader. As a Deputy Team Leader, you would support the Team Leader with training and leading the Team Members before and during the event.
Please see the attached Schedule of Services for further information on the expectations of the role. Any questions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena Birmingham, B12AA
Badminton England will provide volunteers with free refreshments and meals during their shifts, complimentary clothing and exclusive off-duty access to watching the event!
Event Support,Shuttle Control,YONEX All EnglandBadminton,Field of Play
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Age Groups Mixed
Starts 14/03/2018 07:00:00