YAE2018 Practice Team Member
Practice Team Members present the friendly face to athletes and team officials in the Practice area. They will maintain the facilities and help to co-ordinate the athlete training and final warm up rotas.
Team Leader: Practice Team Leader (Volunteer)
Team: Practice Team
As a Practice Team Member, we may reasonably expect you to:
- Help maintain the Practice area and equipment to high standards
- Meet and greet players and team officials
- Support teams with their training and final warm up rotas
- Distribute shuttles to teams
- Engage with Badminton England and your Team Leader
- Volunteer during evenings and weekends.
When do I volunteer?
- There is a selection of shifts for you to indicate your availability.
- We hope that you will be able to volunteer with us for at least three shifts throughout the event so that we can each get the most from the volunteering experience.
- All shift timings are correct at the time of recruitment. However some changes may occur in the build-up and during the event itself. We will share any changes with as much notice as possible and discuss this with you.
- Sunday shifts are only available to volunteers who have volunteered earlier during the Championships.
From the expressions of interest we receive, we will also be looking to select a Deputy Team Leader. As a Deputy Team Leader, you would support the Team Leader with training and leading the Team Members before and during the event.
Please see the attached Schedule of Services for further information on the expectations of the role. Any questions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena Birmingham, B12AA
Badminton England will provide volunteers with free refreshments and meals during their shifts, complimentary clothing and exclusive off-duty access to watching the event!
Event Support,YONEX All England,TrainingWarm Up,Practice
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Age Groups Mixed