YAE2018 Hospitality Team Member
Hospitality Team Members are the friendly faces who welcome distinguished guests to the Championships. They look after the VIPs and ensure they both enjoy and make the most of their time at the Championships.
Team Leader: Hospitality Team Leader (Volunteer)
Team: Field of Play Entrance Team
As an Hospitality Team Member, we may reasonably expect you to:
- Meet and greet large numbers of individuals on-site
- Lead VIPs to their hospitality area and facilitate introductions to their host
- Represent the event, badminton and Badminton England in a positive, promotional light and engage with guests appropriately
- Provide interesting facts about the event (supplied in advance)
- Help VIPs with any queries
- Volunteer during evenings and weekends.
When do I volunteer?
- There is a selection of shifts for you to indicate your availability.
- We hope that you will be able to volunteer with us for at least three shifts throughout the event so that we can each get the most from the volunteering experience.
- All shift timings are correct at the time of recruitment. However some changes may occur in the build-up and during the event itself. We will share any changes with as much notice as possible and discuss this with you.
- Sunday shifts are only available to volunteers who have volunteered earlier during the Championships.
Please see the attached Schedule of Services for further information on the expectations of the role. Any questions please send to: email@example.com
Arena Birmingham, B12AA
Badminton England will provide volunteers with free refreshments and meals during their shifts, complimentary clothing and exclusive off-duty access to watching the event!
Event Support,YONEX All England,VIPHospitality,Badminton,Customer Service
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Age Groups Mixed
Starts 14/03/2018 07:30:00