YAE2018 Field Of Play Team Member
Field of Play (FOP) Team Members support the set up, maintenance, changeover and breakdown of the Field of Play, including the final warm-up court.
Team Leader: Field of Play Team Leader (Volunteer)
Team: Field of Play
As an Event Operations Team Member, we may reasonably expect you to:
- Support the set up and breakdown of the Field of Play and warm-up court
- Look after the athlete lounge and storage areas
- Coordinate the supply of water, refreshments and programmes
- Respond to any requests from Event Operations Team Leader
- Volunteer during evenings and weekends.
When do you volunteer?
- There is a selection of shifts for you to indicate your availability.
- Whilst we will do everything we can to accommodate your preferences, there may be times where we cannot meet your preferences and in which case, we will contact you to discuss suitable alternatives.
- All shift timings are correct at the time of recruitment. However some changes may occur in the build-up and during the event itself. We will share any changes with as much notice as possible.
- Sunday shifts are only available to volunteers who have volunteered earlier during the Championships.
From the expressions of interest we receive, we will also be looking to select a Deputy Team Leader. As a Deputy Team Leader, you would support the Team Leader with training and leading the Team Members before and during the event.
Please see the attached Schedule of Services for further information on the expectations of the role. Any questions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena Birmingham, B12AA
Badminton England will provide volunteers with free refreshments and meals during their shifts, complimentary clothing and exclusive off-duty access to watching the event!
Event Support,Volunteer,YONEX All England,Set up,Build,Breakdown,Field of Play
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Age Groups Mixed
Starts 11/03/2018 10:00:00