YAE2018 Concourse Team Member
Concourse Team Members facilitate a range of concourse activations and engage with spectators visiting the championships.
Team Leader: Concourse Team Leader / Event Support (TBC)
Team: Concourse / Event Support (TBC)
As a Concourse Team Member, we may reasonably expect:
- Meet and greet large numbers of spectators and enhance their experience by welcoming all and facilitating activities
- Take photos
- Provide information on the event and merchandise sales in a friendly and p-professional manner
- Maintain the area in a clean, safe and visually appealing state
- Support queue management
- Communicate with large volumes of individuals
- Volunteer during evenings and weekends.
When do you volunteer?
- There is a selection of shifts for you to indicate your availability.
- Whilst we will do everything we can to accommodate your preferences, there may be times where we cannot meet your preferences and in which case, we will contact you to discuss suitable alternatives.
- All shift timings are correct at the time of recruitment. However some changes may occur in the build-up and during the event itself. We will share any changes with as much notice as possible.
- Sunday shifts are only available to volunteers who have volunteered earlier during the Championships.
From the expressions of interest we receive, we will also be looking to select a Deputy Team Leader. As a Deputy Team Leader, you would support the Team Leader with training and leading the Team Members before and during the event.
Please see the attached Schedule of Services for further information on the expectations of the role. Any questions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena Birmingham, B12AA
Badminton England will provide volunteers with free refreshments and meals during their shifts, complimentary clothing and exclusive off-duty access to watching the event!
Event Support,Customer Service,Badminton,Concourse,YONEX All England,Volunteer
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Age Groups Mixed
Starts 14/03/2018 07:00:00