YAE2018 Baggage Store Team Member
Baggage Store Team Members play an important role in meeting and greeting athletes and looking after their belongings, enhancing the athlete experience of the event.
Team Leader: Volunteer Manager
Team: Event Support
As a Baggage Store Team Member, we may reasonably expect you to:
- Greet athletes at the baggage store
- Store their belongings in a safe, secure and professional manner
- Ensure that athletes’ belongings are supervised at all times
- Volunteer during evenings and weekends.
When do you volunteer?
- There is a selection of shifts for you to indicate your availability.
- Whilst we will do everything we can to accommodate your preferences, there may be times where we cannot meet your preferences and in which case, we will contact you to discuss suitable alternatives.
- All shift timings are correct at the time of recruitment. However some changes may occur in the build-up and during the event itself. We will share any changes with as much notice as possible.
- Sunday shifts are only available to volunteers who have volunteered earlier during the Championships.
Please see the attached Schedule of Services for further information on the expectations of the role. Any questions please send to: email@example.com
Arena Birmingham, B12AA
Badminton England will provide volunteers with free refreshments and meals during their shifts, complimentary clothing and exclusive off-duty access to watching the event!
Event Support,Customer Service,YONEX All England,EquipmentBadminton,Equipment
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Age Groups Mixed
Starts 14/03/2018 07:00:00